POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Futurustic, high-power, spacecraft : Re: Futurustic, high-power, spacecraft Server Time
6 Aug 2024 20:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Futurustic, high-power, spacecraft
From: Jon S  Berndt
Date: 19 Dec 2006 20:22:20
Message: <4588904c@news.povray.org>
"EagleSun" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message

> It's quite difficult to search what you are looking for, hoping it already
> exists.  Typically when I search for something, I give myself about 3
> months to search, where either I find it after 2 months, or conclude it
> doesn't exist.  To get what you want, your best chance is to describe it
> and let the volunteers make it.  And I think we would be happy to make
> something for a high-profile magazine.

Well, I actually got extremely lucky, due to a tip received here (see the
very appropriate. I'm using a couple of those, with his permission. I'm now
working feverishly on completing the publication. I hope to be done within a
couple of days.

After that, I have had a picture in mind of my own to do in POV-Ray, and
hope to actually accomplish that over the Christmas break. It should be very
cool. I may also use Terragen for part of it.

Jon